It is Vote for the Worst’s policy to process and investigate any notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take proper actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (DMCA).
If you believe that any material contained in this site infringes your copyright, the DMCA requires that you notify Vote for the Worst’s designated agent of your copyright infringement claim, preferably by e-mail, at:
Vote for the Worst
Attn: Copyright Agent
770 E. Main Street #248
Lehi, UT 84043
To comply with DMCA, your notification must be in writing and must contain the following information:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Vote for the Worst takes copyright infringement seriously. It is illegal to infringe copyrights of others. Any user who knowingly infringes upon copyright may have their posting privileges revoked or account suspended.