This is for the whole enchilada, folks. And this is the closest American Idol finale in years. If Phillip Phillips wins American Idol tomorrow, we will have #wgwg5, the fifth white guy with a guitar to win this show in a row. Nothing can possibly be funnier. So tonight, you need to stop what you're doing and vote for the entire 4 hours. Get everyone you know to vote. And we're providing you with some tips on how to vote the most effective way to give us the best shot at a VFTW Victory.
● If you have AT&T, you should be texting VOTE to 5702 as much as you can. This is much faster than calling.
● If you don't have AT&T, you can dial 1-866-436-5702 or 5704 or 5706 or 5708. Try the numbers and see which is the least busy, then use that one.
● If you have a modem in your computer, you should go to DialIdol.com, download the free program, and have it autovote for you for Phil for 4 hours. You can then also dial on your cell phone at the same time.
● You also get 50 votes on AmericanIdol.com via Facebook, but these votes will be counted after your 2 hour window closes. So vote on Facebook later in the night once you're done texting and calling. You only get 50 votes, so stop after 50. Calling and texting is unlimited. If you live outside the US, just change your location to be from the US for a few hours and you can vote.
● If you live on the East coast or outside the US, you can also vote during the West coast time zone (9 PM -1 AM PST) if you have an account through Skype. You can also download the Skype app on your smartphone and vote that way. This is how Jessica's Filipino fans are voting for her. Idol is too stupid to track where votes come from, their system is not that intelligent. International Worsters can also use MagicJack, NetTalk, and Vonage to vote if you have any of those at home.